Not satisfied with just one group training a week? Willing to go the extra mile? Or aim to be a future fencing star? If you are committed to working hard, we are committed to help you. Two group trainings and one private lesson with the coach in charge of your group classes per week, our Commitment programme will boost your fencing performance and help you achieve your fencing goals.
“Commitment is what transforms a promise into a reality.”
- Choose between two categories: Kids (10 to 12 yrs) and Adults (13 onwards)
- 2 x 120 mins per lesson
- 1 x 30 mins private lesson (1 to 1) with the coaches in-charge of the respective classes
- On-going class (min committed three months duration)
- Fees will be prorated only if classes are cancelled or special reasons are provided
- Need to have personal equipment / Rental at a fee
- Please contact us for the fees details
- A 90-120 minute long trial lesson can be arranged at $50 per person.